| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Morehead City, Nc in August is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in August is a little damp. Some 157mm (6.2in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:54 long with an average length of 13:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Morehead City, Nc August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Morehead City, Nc, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Morehead City, Nc:
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) NW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) NW
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 212.5 kms (132 miles) WNW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 110.9 kms (68.9 miles) NNW
- Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) WNW
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 99.8 kms (62 miles) WNW
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) W
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 182.2 kms (113.2 miles) W
- Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) SW
- Southport, Nc, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) SW
- Conway, Sc, Usa - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) WSW